Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Inaugural Post

This is the first post of 8mm Thoughts (as the title of the post clearly states). So, I figured I'd kick things off with some introduction and exposition.
Despite the fact that the blogosphere (the newest layer of our planet's atmosphere) is already filled with the voices and opinions of everyone and their mother, I decided to go ahead and throw my voice and opinions in, too. Why not, right?
And thus, 8mm Thoughts was born!
8mm Thoughts is a blog where I review movies. I am not a film expert, just someone who loves movies and has strong opinions.
Whether good movies or bad movies, movies I like or movies I hate, this is where you (and everyone and their mother) can find my opinions and reviews.
Expect actual movie review posts soon.

1 comment:

  1. You hate Twilight? How? That's just inconvcei- I can't even pretend I liked it. Lol...

    ReplyDelete